Sunday, May 31, 2009

Well done for all well done.

Down to earth i fcuking feel like an idiot and seriously like a fool in front of everyone for making a big fuss of the problem which doesn't concern me so thanks ah really thank you for all that now I am the one to blame to spoil all your fun and being like a freak. I'm sincerly sorry that i have put it this way. You wanna curse and swear behind my back or if you wanna said it in my face i am more than welcome to hear. If you have regret of telling me all this then don't tell me all this in future tell anyone but not me. And i promise there won't be the next time i'm going to spoil the fun and change the plan of all of you because i'm not going to fcuking care. I think i am more suitable to be a bastard i guess you all should know that by now. I'm sorry and i'm remorseful for all. Have fun and take care.

No comments: