Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Karma T.T


Holy shit man! lol. Didn go to school today and went to sentosa with brothers. Have fun over there tanning and stuff then went for a swim. You know what i nearly drown man! Karma lol every swimming session i will act like one drowning to disturb pin chao now it's my turn alr. due to my acting is too real in the past when i'm drowning they thought i was acting basket! Luckily tere was behind me and save my ass. Oh man i felt like i am rebirth when i reach the shore gasping for air. What a day. Wt was laughing her ass off said that i am diving lol. I cannot imagine my expression when i calling for help they said that i am smiling at them like this :D with my teeth shown omfg! This is karma man haleluya~ Anyway thanks bro you save my ass :D.


There is some changes among our group which i don't feel quite good about it. Hopefully after some talk we can make it to a good change. To have a win win situation if not i don't think we have much time to wait.
P/s. Sorry girls we didn invite you all to go. It was a outing for guys :) Hope you all don't mind.


Sometime things happen for a very simple reason when it happen don't fear or run away from it just face the music. Sorry for the wordy post folks. Good night!

No comments: