Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy birthday Dawn.





Happy birthday Dawn!

Didn went to school today because it was the fat dawn birthday :D Meet up at partyworld for singing session and that's their hobby haha! Have lots of fun here and there then we went for window shopping at far east :) Although the atmosphere is very different today but we still some how manage to handle. Then we head over to Fish & Co for dinner. haha Dawn had a birthday bash there by the crew there super funny haha. Then chat awhile and headed home. Others went home first then yl,km and i send our lovely 小妹 to the bus stop then we headed home :)
Something unpleasant happen today to let everyone mood change. I'm sorry people i am the cause of it.

Don't bother me, care for me or even tell me how you feel about me because you are not going to make me feel any better. I am trying my best to lead on my own. Here i am feeling terrible yet i can't vent out in anyway and there you are putting salt on my wound. I don't expect anything from you just simple leave me alone will do that is all i ask from you. I had so much things kept inside but i just don't know how to express or even whom should i express it. Just like what 小妹 say, stay firm.


No comments: